Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.scrumie.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not continue using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Webscope s.r.o.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Webscope s.r.o.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Webscope s.r.o. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Webscope s.r.o.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Webscope s.r.o. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Webscope s.r.o. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Webscope s.r.o. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Webscope s.r.o.'s website, even if Webscope s.r.o. or a Webscope s.r.o. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Webscope s.r.o.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Webscope s.r.o. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Webscope s.r.o. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Webscope s.r.o. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Webscope s.r.o. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Webscope s.r.o. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Webscope s.r.o. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Account Terms
- You must register for and maintain an account with us to use the Service. You can do this via the site https://www.scrumie.com. No other options are available.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- When registering, you must provide accurate and complete information and promptly update this information. If you provide any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or we have reason to believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and your use of the Service.
- Fees and Payment
- You will pay the fees for the Service subscription as published on the Scrumie website at the time that the term of this Agreement, or any renewal, begins.
- If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- You authorize Scrumie (either directly or through its third party payment processor) to charge the credit card identified by you (which you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use) for all applicable fees for your subscription in US dollars, including all applicable taxes.
By concluding the Agreement, the following provisions hereof enter into force and effect:
- Scrumie grants you access to features to the extent and under the conditions specified in the user interface of the Service.
- You agree to pay a fee to Scrumie for granting access to the Service and the features specified at Scrumie.com.
- You have no right to sublicense a third party to use the Service.
- We are entitled to put the Service or part thereof out of operation, modify it and/or disable it from the relevant web address at any time and for whatever reason.
- You have the right to use the Service under the terms of the Agreement, as amended, available at the relevant web address.
- When using the Service, You agree to act in such a way to prevent any damage to them or to Scrumie.
- You have no right to utilize the Service-related database through the Service by means of machine-processing (in particular by so-called software robots).
- You and Scrumie hereby agree that any data inserted into the Service database by You are part of the database collected by Scrumie and shall become part of the Scrumie’s database, while You conduct described in this paragraph shall not give You any right to the Service database.
- Refund Policy
- Any claim against the use of the Service can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be contacted with a reply to your email address.
- Given the nature of digital content, Scrumie does not offer refund or credit on a purchase unless it's legally required.
- Agreement termination
- You can withdraw from the agreement anytime by written consent to email@example.com or by deleting your account.
- No refund will be provided under such circumstances.
- We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You authorize us to use that Feedback without restriction and without payment to you. Accordingly, you hereby grant to us perpetual and irrevocable license to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Czech republic and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.